Saturday, July 18, 2009

Whats taking so long!

I am a photographer by trade. I have a business with my twin sister and about a week ago I informed my dear husband that I would be spending Saturday with her to update our website, which has been a work in progress for some time.

I reminded him on Wednesday and again on Friday afternoon! I told him last night (friday) that I would be leaving the house at about 7:30am and I would be at my sisters for the day. His responce "uhuh"...

I got up at 7 and left the house at 7:30am as planned. Took a little drive with my sister to a chore she needed to get done and went to a couple of stores. Then we went to her house and pulled open all the applications one needs to create a website.

And we set to work. At just after noon I got a phone call asking how I am and what I am doing. I said "I'm fine, and I am working on the website, how are you" .... the responce was "Well, the kids are fighting, they destroyed the house, they took my model cars downstairs to play with when they know they are not allowed and I have the shits."

FAN FUCKING TASTIC! Glad you called with all this news, I don't know what I would have done without it!

Honestly. My questions: Well where were you when they were destroying the house, and playing with your "dinky" cars?, Why don't you take them to the park or put a movie on for them?

Conversation over.

Then at 5pm I get an angry phone call asking where I am and when i was going to be home. Has a housewarming party to go to tonight that I "knew full well" about. (This same party he has been telling me for two days that he doesn't think he wants to go to! ) I said "its only 5pm and the party doesn't start till 9pm" He hung up on me!

Im not sure I would survive in this life without these sudden outbursts of random bullshit phone calls and downright nasty attitudes!

Such is the plight of the Bipolar Wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment